Thursday, April 25, 2013
Heading to Florida!
Tomorrow, Troy and I will be flying to Florida for the first time ever! It's been almost 22 years since I have been on an airplane, and have never been on a huge commercial plane. Zack will be leaving for school again in May. We were able to squeeze this trip in before he leaves. Since neither of the boys will fly with us, they will be staying at home and holding down the fort and taking care of each other and the animals. Caitlyn moved out to her own house about a week ago. I'm a nervous wreck...leaving my kids...leaving my animals...leaving home...it's a huge thing for me. We will be spending the weekend with Troy's grandma, who will soon be 89 and on Saturday will be picking up his mom at the airport...he hasn't seen in her in 6 years! She has no idea that we will be there. We have lots of plans after seeing family...I'm hoping everything goes well. Our plane leaves at 7:40am. We'll be leaving in the wee hours to drive about 3 hours to Kansas City and get through security in time to board our plane. We change planes in Dallas and should be landing in Florida about 1:30 in the afternoon...I don't expect much sleep tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment