Today, Troy's Grandma planned a little family dinner. I was a wreck...I'm not much for get-togethers...especially with people I don't know. We volunteered to run to the store for rolls...and a little break from my stress. We bought mini custard pies at the grocery store and sat on the parking lot and enjoyed them.
I was amazed at the landscaping on the grocery store parking lot...it was beautiful!
It turns out that things went fine. I was able to learn a bit more about Troy's family history plus meet a few extended family members. It's kind of hard knowing that when they leave it may be years before we see them again.
Once everyone had gone, Troy and I made another trip to the beach. This time, we borrowed some shell collecting tools from the neighbors and brought a net bag for all our treasures. We only have one more full day left here...leaving isn't going to be easy!
Tomorrow's Plan...Sanibel Island!
No comments:
Post a Comment