Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 2...Florida!

It was amazing to wake up in Florida!  I took this picture to text to mom...we had palm trees outside our bedroom window!  


Today, we picked up Troy's parents at the airport.  Troy's Grandma let us out a few doors down from where his parents were waiting and we walked down to them.  The plan was for me to get to video the whole event, but in his excitement, Troy out walked me and I couldn't keep up with him.  Needless to say, I missed it!  Troy walked up to her and tried to help with her luggage.  She thought someone was trying to steal it from her...until she realized it was Troy.  Unfortunately, at the pickup gate at the airport there's not much time for hello's...we had to squish 5 of us into his Grandma's car and get on our way.  We went to a bird sanctuary and a shopping center at Fisherman's Village.  We finished the night off with dinner at Applebee's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment