Well, the week went pretty well. Sticking with an eating plan seems impossible these days. I didn't log anything this week. On a positive note, I am still drinking only water and having salad for almost every lunch. Today's was salad with fat free ranch dressing, cottage cheese and banana pudding. Considering that in the past, my lunch would have consisted of some fast food burger and french fries with a large pop, I feel I'm doing pretty well now.
Hopefully the most of the weight gain was over the weekend and will "go away." Our anniversary was Sunday and my hubby brought my favorite home for me...Cadbury Cream Eggs! Of course, I didn't say no...I'm addicted to them. In addition, we had Sunday lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and I had honey BBQ boneless wings and chips and salsa....not good! Today's a new day and I have made big changes and I'm content with a slow payoff as long as I'm getting healthier!
Weight Loss Progress: gained 0.8 Lbs...total net loss 0.6 lbs...
Food logging: Not so good.
Exercise: None
This is me 2/20/2012.


No comments:
Post a Comment