This morning wasn't quite as wild as I was expecting. Zack made it up and to work on time, Troy made it home from work and I still didn't have to drive to help Caitlyn out. That didn't stop my brain from overreacting as usual. I tend to start piling on every possible problem once I get stressed. This morning was no different. I still didn't have a vehicle to drive so I had to depend on Troy to take me to work. Zack will be returning to school in about 5 weeks. At some point during that time, we have to figure out how to get his transmission rebuilt. And, on Wednesday, Troy goes in for an MRI on his brain. He's been having headaches and the doctor wants to rule out an aneurysm. This is not the first time he's had tests ran on his head. Last time was a mass that mysteriously disappeared several years ago. I'm worried...very worried.
No comments:
Post a Comment