On June 2, I started the 100 Miles in Missouri challenge. As of this morning, I have walked 78 miles and biked 42 miles for a total of 121 miles! Thats about a 4 mile a day average for the month! I bought myself a hydration pack to wear on my bike and have found that it comes in pretty handy on long walks too.
I've lost 7.4 lbs during this month. I still have a long way to go, but I feel like I'm actually on a path to reach my goal. Walking has become almost an addiction...I'm lost if I'm unable to fit it into a day. Troy and our youngest, Kyle, has been coming along too...Troy for both walks and bike rides (when he's off work) and Kyle has been doing the bike rides. It makes things a lot easier when the whole family joins in! I heard from Zack at college...he's lost 20 lbs since he left home in May. He'll be back home at the end of August for his internship...we'll be buying another bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment