Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Doctor's appointment.

This morning was my 6 month check up with my doctor.  I was switched to Wellbutrin to help with depression.  I had been on paxil but quit taking it on my own because of the weight gain.  Wellbutrin is supposed to not have the weight gain side effect.  We'll see.  I would really like to feel better about life in general.  The heart palpitations are still ok if I can tolerate them.  The next step is a beta blocker which he says will slow down my metabolism...we don't want that, so I'll tolerate them.  I had gained 5 lbs since my appointment 6 months ago.  I just don't understand...cut out most fast food, stop caffine completely and cut back on everything...and still gain.  I know more exercise may make things better, but sticking with it when I see no improvement is difficult.  The next appointment is in October and they will do blood work then...fun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment