We were able to see Caitlyn yesterday! It's been 2 weeks since she moved out. She had a couple of comp tickets so she took us to Silver Dollar City also. I'm so excited for her. She seems so happy, she genuinely looks like she is enjoying life right now. I wish she was able to get an apartment, but for now her and Brent are cozy in an extended stay motel. To me, it seems cramped, but to them it is affordable...and as Brent told me.."they have to start somewhere." It had been years since we visited Branson mostly because it's so expensive for 5 of us to go. Caitlyn had been asking us to come so she would have someone to ride the rollercoasters with her...that would be Troy and Kyle...not me! It's so hard to believe that she is growing up. Last time we were in SDC, she wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom by herself and now, she has the run of the place daily. We ate lunch at the Lumbercamp restaurant where she works and spent the rest of the day going from rollercoaster to water ride and back again. It's nice to see her smile!
They tried hats on throughout the park...
Kyle and I both sat this one out...Wildfire was a bit to wild...
5th row back...
Kyle and I sat this one out too...
Zack was coaching a rifle camp in Marshall, MO this weekend so he wasn't able to go with us. After SDC, we took Caitlyn and Brent to dinner at a Mexican restaurant and picked them up a few things the needed from Walmart. I think leaving her was harder than when she left home, but I'm so proud of the confidence, independence and responsibility radiating from her...but she will always be my baby girl...




No comments:
Post a Comment