Last night, Caitlyn wandered into my bedroom to tell me he shooting coat and pants should be delivered today. I told her good...that I wanted to use them in her Senior pictures. Surprisingly, she said "are you taking them?" It kind of hit me like a ton of bricks. She said..."I wanted Summerlin's to do them." Wow...I didn't know what to say. I've taken her and her two brother's pictures since they were born and when it comes to Senior pictures, she doesn't want me to do them. To say the least, I'm hurt. I didn't say much to her. I just went ahead and looked Summerlin's up on my phone to see some examples of their work. Sure, they have fancy, expensive cameras and props, but they charge for it too. After talking to Troy this morning, I've decided I'm still taking her and Zack's pictures. She will just have to be upset or disappointed I guess. Our finances just don't allow that kind of expense when all this time we weren't planning for it because I never thought anything other than I was taking them. It was a down night...and pretty much a down morning too.
No comments:
Post a Comment