I'm on my 4th day of heart palpitations. These are getting ridiculous. Of course, I'm trying to self diagnose because I hate going to the doctor. Plus, I already have a check up appointment scheduled the first of April. Since I haven't had caffeine for weeks, I've ruled that out. However I had stopped drinking root beer also and just within the last 2 weeks, I started drinking it again (no willpower). I'm wondering if the heart palpitations are caused by all the sugar back in my system again. If not, I'm blaming them on stress and anxiety...hopefully.
A couple of nights ago, I laid awake afraid to go to sleep because I didn't want to die of a heart attack or stroke in my sleep. Yep, OCD kicked in...paranoia and all. I really can't get it off my mind...last night I asked Troy if he would keep all the animals if I were to die. All he said was "well yes" nothing further....I'm thinking maybe he has figured out not to play into my panic. He didn't ask why I was asking or anything. Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment